The FCMF annually offers cash awards to the National Music Festival competitors. Awards are available for sponsorship at the 2021 National Music Festival, to be held as a virtual competition, as follows:
Emerging Artist Stream - 1st and 2nd Place awards in voice, piano, strings, *instrumental, and musical theatre - $2,000 and $1,500 respectively.
*Disciplines with smaller participation [guitar, woodwinds, brass, and percussion] will be combined into one Instrumental Award. Soloists in these classes will compete in separate classes and receive certificate of placement for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in each discipline, but no cash award. The competitor placing first in each of these disciplines will compete in the Grand Award Competition for the Instrumental 1st and 2nd Place Awards.
Developing Artist Stream - 1st and 2nd Place awards in piano and strings - $1,000 and $750 respectively.
Third place in both streams will be recognized and receive a certificate.
The $5,000 Grand Award will be chosen from the first-place Emerging Artist Stream winners in each of eight disciplines - voice, piano, strings, guitar, woodwinds, brass, percussion, and musical theatre.
Recorded Stream - 1st Place award - $500 2nd Place certificate
Emerging Artist Chamber Ensemble, 11 choral classes, 4 band classes, 4 orchestra classes
Please note: The offering of Recorded Stream classes in 2021 is dependent on Government and Department of Health Restrictions.
Sponsorship of awards can be made:
- By emailing form and e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mailing form and cheque to Christopher Lane, FCMF Treasurer, 239 St. James Street West, Saint John, NB E2M 2E7
- By completing on-line form and paying through PayPal or CanadaHelps at https://www.fcmf.org/award-sponsorships/
Sponsorship of awards is subject to availability as many donors continue to sponsor the same award each year.
Bientôt disponsible en français
Pour commanditer des prix, vous devez :
• Remplir notre formulaire en ligne, payable par Paypal ou CanaDon, à l'adresse www.fcmf.org/prize-sponsorship
• Nous faire parvenir votre formulaire par courriel, accompagné d'un transfert électronique, à l'adresse email@example.com
• Nous faire parvenir votre formulaire par la poste, accompagné d'un chèque, à l'attention de Christopher Lane, trésorièr de la FCFM, à l'adresse 239 St. James Street West, Saint John, NB E2M 2E7
Thank you for your support of Canada’s young musicians through FCMF!
All donations will be recognized on the FCMF website and in all our publications.
An official receipt for Income Tax purposes will be issued for all donations. BN: 118913946RR0001
Nous vous remercions d'appuyer les jeunes musiciens du Canada à travers la FCFM!
Tous les dons seront mentionnés sur le site Web de la FCFM et dans l'ensemble de ses publications.
Un reçu officiel aux fins de l'impôt sera remis pour tous les dons. BN: 118913946RR0001